Sunday, November 16, 2008

Too Many Hammonds & Leslies, Not Enough Space

I have way too many of these beasts. I moved the organs on Saturday. Only the pedals are left. I'll move them on Monday.

Mr. Landlord isn't going to put up with my stuff forever. I'll have to downsize pretty fast if I'm going to avoid another surprise call for evacuating this new space. I'll post a list here pretty soon. I am thinking about listing them all in my eBay Organ Store.

But first, I've got to get some benchwork done on a couple of Hammond Tone Cabinets a church brought in for repair. More on that soon.

1 comment:

  1. Feeshy,
    Good luck on moving those organs. I am sure that was a lot of fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Keep up the work on your blog. Learn one new thing at a time and add what you learn to your blog. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete